Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recommended Parts Supplied for Club

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
When I had my last Cali everyone recommended Steve Mann at SMG for parts as we got a discount and they posted out. I've emailed Steve about a part for my New Cali and didn't get a reply, not sure if he even still works there. Is there anyone else you guys are using now?

I was at SMG (Cowfold) in March and Steve was still there. Did me a deal on a bike rack. Very helpful guy.

When I had my last Cali everyone recommended Steve Mann at SMG for parts as we got a discount and they posted out. I've emailed Steve about a part for my New Cali and didn't get a reply, not sure if he even still works there. Is there anyone else you guys are using now?
What are you after?

Comfort mattress is what I emailed about but after other of bits, safe lid, parts to retro fit small long draw under seat and mud flaps

I will try and find out if Steve Mann is still there

Trade part centre run by the vag group soda VW Audi VW vans google for local outlet all dealers use them

Hi Rippers,

We were looking to order a Brandrup iXtend mattress for a customer the other week and TPS confirmed that it is no longer on their VW parts list.

You would either need to purchase from Brandrup themselves for now, or there are a few non original mattresses which have the same dimensions that will do the trick. We found this one to recommend to a customer: http://www.comfortzleisure.co.uk/vw-t5-mattresses/4564241289

Hope that helps.

Laura + VWCampersales Ltd

Hi Laura, we had a Brandrup one on our first Cali and I didn't get on with it sadly and prefer the VW one we had on our second Cali.
Thanks to this thread thou a member has sorted me out now with an unused mattress so well happy

Back