Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Red bag under the sink

I

icic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello .. I can see what looks like a red soft bag against under the gas hob in the cupboard. Just wondered if anyone knew what this was for .. thanks for any advice

first aid kit and warning triangle

That makes sense .. thank you

you could have just opened it ?

Hi flying Banana, It’s tapped on and sealed in plastic, would rather ask what it is before, finding out too late, is this not what the forum is for, or are simple questions like this frowned upon, sorry only been a member for a 10 days so know the protocol of the site

Hi flying Banana, It’s tapped on and sealed in plastic, would rather ask what it is before, finding out too late, is this not what the forum is for, or are simple questions like this frowned upon, sorry only been a member for a 10 days so know the protocol of the site
soz mate. and welcome. just seemed like a 'whats in the bag question ' and I thought you could just look inside. didn't realise it was all sealed up. and yes I opened mine.

No problem,Flying banana I shall be really brave and open mine and look inside

We are just playing a fool , sure we all know what the red bag is...do we ?
Your dealer should have told you , or maybe it's even written in de manual , don't know for sure on the new Cali's what the manual states.
Just so funny ...;)

And you can edit your own post if typo's should appear , to correct it just tab the edit button . I type loooots of spellingfaults , englisch is not my native language so others make fun of me also a lot for this...part of the game.

We are just playing a fool , sure we all know what the red bag is...do we ?
Your dealer should have told you , or maybe it's even written in de manual , don't know for sure on the new Cali's what the manual states.
Just so funny ...;)

And you can edit your own post if typo's should appear , to correct it just tab the edit button . I type loooots of spellingfaults , englisch is not my native language so others make fun of me also a lot for this...part of the game.
spellingfaults = spelling errors
englisch = English

Wim, learn your languages!:happy

It’s not in the manual and did not get a demo from the dealer due to social distancing, just gave me the keys and we where on our merry way. So very grateful for all you guys advice

It’s not in the manual and did not get a demo from the dealer due to social distancing, just gave me the keys and we where on our merry way. So very grateful for all you guys advice

Socially distanced handovers of such a vehicle as the California are a complete nightmare, with so much to understand and prod/poke and test.
Welcome to the forum and Cali ownership, don't be put off by the initial responses above, we are a friendly bunch really so ask away!

Reactions: JGN
Thanks Mr T for the welcome, I love this forum already, spend far more time on it than I should !

It’s been fun finding out bit by bit anyway

In a really sensible location for an emergency use item, my dealer never mentioned it.:mad:

I’ve never opened mine. Thought it was something you don’t touch. Might help if it was labelled!!!

My main dealer said "there's lots of videos on YouTube" when I asked about the handover!!!!

Back