Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold <SOLD> 5th Seat - Moonrock - £330 - Colchester

CamperFam

CamperFam

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi all,

Following a switch to a Grand California 600, we're in the process of clearing out our Aladdin's cave of accessories.

We're selling our 5th seat, having fitted it 3 times, and sat in twice, and always covered by it's own OEM seat cover during those times.

It's the Moonrock upholstery which matches T6 upholstery, but immaterial when covered anyway. Upholstery in perfect condition still.

Price: £350 £330
Shipping: Collection only.

Last edited:
Still for sale. Reducing to £330

@LincsTiger
Picture from when I first bought it. I'll try to get a fresh one tomorrow. Only difference is it no longer has the creases where it sat too long in the folded position. :D 1723492536687.png

A fresh bump. Seat is for all intents and purposes new and has always been covered, no stains or marks. Can also throw in the seat cover (OEM VW Ocean one) for an additional £30 with the chair.

Hi. I am not sure if this is still available but if it is would you accept £200?? I can collect.
Prices for these things seem to vary a lot - I nearly clinched one for £150 the other day but it was too far away!

Hi. I am not sure if this is still available but if it is would you accept £200?? I can collect.
Prices for these things seem to vary a lot - I nearly clinched one for £150 the other day but it was too far away!
Apologies - sold the other day. Marked as sold now.

Back