Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale REDUCED to £230: As-new Vango Faros II Low drive-away awning with groundsheet and driveaway kit

ThisIsChristoph

ThisIsChristoph

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We're selling a Vango Faros II Low poled awning - used once for one night, clean. Purchased last summer. Comes with its groundsheet and extra pegs as well as the Outdoor Revolution Driveaway Kit
£275 for the lot
Collection in East London (just off the A12/Bow Roundabout) or can courier for what I think would be £10 (the lot weighs 12kg)
IMG_1018.jpg

Last edited:
This is still available so bumping this topic

We're selling a Vango Faros II Low poled awning - used once for one night, clean. Purchased last summer. Comes with its groundsheet and extra pegs as well as the Outdoor Revolution Driveaway Kit
£300 for the lot
Collection in East London (just off the A12/Bow Roundabout) or can courier for what I think would be £10 (the lot weighs 12kg)
View attachment 105766
REDUCED to £275 - we need the space back :)

Further reduced to £260

£275 for the lot
View attachment 105766

BUMP! Reducing to £230 for your spring planning and purchasing.