Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Reflecting on a lifestyle

CDinFrance

CDinFrance

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all,

Have been lurking on the forum for a while, and find it super useful. I am a Canadian based in France and considering a VW Cali. Will rent this summer and if happy, will buy next fall or winter. I have a few questions but will try to search first as it seems almost everything has already been asked and answered at least once...

Welcome and good reading

Mike

I am a Canadian based in France and considering a VW Cali. Will rent this summer and if happy, will buy next fall or winter.
Just in case: we're also based in France and will put our Beach on sale by June, ahead of the delivery of a new Coast this summer. PM me if you want more info.

Welcome CDinFrance, ask away and great idea first rent then buy or find something else.
sapto

Rental is a great plan. That is exactly what we did twice last summer/fall. Now waiting for delivery of new Ocean. :thumb

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Ask away. The Forum is way better than any VW Brochure and most VW Dealerships for information.

Welcome and enjoy your experience when the time comes. You never know but you may find you have a question no one has asks yet.

Hi and welcome , sounds like music in my ears you are doing "searching on the site";)
Just got back today from France , a week in the Ardeche...without Cali , we stayed in a house so did not go with the Cali as we where not planning to camp.

Back