Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Reflex silver t6 ocean pics.

Lukem

Lukem

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi,

I'm still having a few doubts about choosing silver for my California. Has anyone got a silver t6 that they can post some photos of please.

Many thanks.

Reflex silver can look very plain without any mods, spice it up with some side stripes and nice wheels should do the trick.

Reflex silver can look very plain without any mods, spice it up with some side stripes and nice wheels should do the trick.
Or keep it clean and classy :happy
I don't think you can go wrong with silver.

Love silver my last 3 Californias have been silver,
We chose white this time for a change,,
being a spray painter by trade I think light colours suit camper vans very well.... bright and happy looking...also they don't show up small marks and scratches like dark colours so much and easier to live with..

Just completed 2000 mile trip to Germany, my silver Cali still looks clean even thought it's filthy.
Love the Bamboo green though.

I have had 5 high spec T5/6. 2 grey/ 2 dark metallic blue. Silver is now def my favourite, more pics if wanted !

IMG_3408.JPG

IMG_3859.JPG

IMG_4939.JPG

IMG_4944.JPG

I guess silver is a safe colour, that's why dealers buy it in as stock Cali's

Wow! Thank you so much for all the pics and helpful responses! Your silver californias look amazing. I'm sold! I have a silver t5.1 and it looks fantastic so I don't know why I was having doubts.
Thanks again.

I guess silver is a safe colour, that's why dealers buy it in as stock Cali's
There are a lot of greys around at the moment. I was told that was the colour that everyone was after. Seems a good reason not to choose it even though I think it looks great.

Looks great, why change?
We bought it to see if we liked the whole van thing. It was just a 54 plate van when I had it so I facelifted it and converted it into a half camper, I put in cupboards and the California bed and rail system.
To answer your question, we use it so much that I want something a little younger and with less miles on the clock. It seemed to make more sense to buy a California than it did to buy a very expensive new van and convert it again.

I've spent quite a while looking for the correct spec and in Reflex Silver, and found mine today :)

Pre-registered 67 plate Ocean 150PS DSG with a few extras..

Finished in Reflex Silver

Electric Side Load Door

Shower in Rear Cupboard

Black Side Awning

Adaptive Cruise Control

Led Headlamps

Rear Privacy Glass

Driver Alert with Prem Display

Multifunction Leather Steering Wheel

Discover Media Sat Nav

17 Cascavel Black/Silver Alloy Wheels

Lights & Vision