Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Reimo Remifront sliding windscreen blinds for T5.1

H

haydnw2

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Does anyone have any experience of the Reimo Remifront blinds for the T5 windscreen? It looks good but availability seems to be the problem (I think they've stopped making them for the Transporter), alongside making sure you get ones that will fit a van with the rain/light sensor integrated into the rear-view mirror. Our van doesn't have A-pillar airbags, and does have grab handles on both sides, so ticks those boxes. A search here only returned one thread, which surprised me because it looked like the kind of thing someone would have tried.

1606727208433.png

I could well be wrong, but I seem to remember these were designed for the Multivan dashboard which was used on Left Hand Drive Californias, so wouldn't fit a uk RHD van.

Thanks - you're right, all of the photos are indeed LHD. I submitted a query to a UK retailer to ask the question. They have already responded (impressive!) to say that they can't get hold of the kits at the moment, but they don't think they're handed because they have sold them to UK customers in the past.

Back