Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Removable waterproof seat cover?

thehorse

thehorse

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We’ve been using throws when camping to protect the seats, but I’d like to get something waterproof specifically for when we go mountain biking or to the beach etc.

Key thing is they must be quick and easy to fit and remove. Not fussed if they are a bit wrinkly etc. as it will only be occasional use.

I’d want them to work with airbags, but I’d be happy to cut some slits in the side.

Any suggestions?

Can recommend below, and can go in the washing machine (Not the best choice of colours though, they also do dark grey):

For that kind of activities, you could look for sth like this ( often also used by mechanics; oil- and waterproof; 8€):Schermafbeelding 2020-08-30 om 10.17.43.pngSchermafbeelding 2020-08-30 om 10.18.08.png
Since I have Brandrup pockets at the back I have a version that is only covering the front and sides, simply hooked over the headrest, so not disturbing the airbags.

Last edited:
Can recommend below, and can go in the washing machine (Not the best choice of colours though, they also do dark grey):

seems like a good price at the moment for the pale one, roughly how ling do they take to fit remove?

About 15 mins to install the whole set in our Beach. We just leave ours on all the time.
Ordered the sand colour ones, prefer the grey but being a cheapskate could resist at £59!