Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacing sliding door card in kombi

Roc1

Roc1

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
does anyone know if it's easy to replace the basic plastic panel found in a t6 kombi with the handy door card (with pockets etc) found in a California?

Thanks!

I can't see why not. It's the same base vehicle.

does anyone know if it's easy to replace the basic plastic panel found in a t6 kombi with the handy door card (with pockets etc) found in a California?

Thanks!
Sorry, but what " Pockets ". My sliding door card has the table.
Don't forget the sliding door on the California is on the Offside. I thought a Kombi has it on the Nearside?

Sorry I meant I was just after some door storage options rather than the plastic panel a kombi comes with. I'd be getting twin sliding doors so just looking at what options there are.....

Sorry I meant I was just after some door storage options rather than the plastic panel a kombi comes with. I'd be getting twin sliding doors so just looking at what options there are.....
Well you could fit the one side with the California panel + Table, but not cheap. The table is about £300+, never mind the door panel.
I have seen, elsewhere, inserts for the panels to give pockets/storage but involves cutting etc:. and then carpet lining.