Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Resetting control panel

jeff

jeff

Home is where you park it !
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi trying to reset control panel I can get into the hidden menu. It's says fault 6000 which I think is the auxiliary temperature sensor . It then says press escape to reset . Which is the escape / clear button? Tried bottom right one with arrow on holding it pressed down for 5 secs on its own but unit won't clear the fault.

Hi trying to reset control panel I can get into the hidden menu. It's says fault 6000 which I think is the auxiliary temperature sensor . It then says press escape to reset . Which is the escape / clear button? Tried bottom right one with arrow on holding it pressed down for 5 secs on its own but unit won't clear the fault.
It will only clear the fault if the fault is no longer present.

Try Pressing the Control Button.

Ok thanks for that . I better get and fix it. Thought I was doing something wrong . Got a picture of van with a temperature gauge flashing next to it, so assume it's external temperature sensor.

Ok thanks for that . I better get and fix it. Thought I was doing something wrong . Got a picture of van with a temperature gauge flashing next to it, so assume it's external temperature sensor.
Hi was this an easy fix?

Hi was this an easy fix?
There are 2 temperature sensors.
One that displays ambient temperature on the Dashboard MFD is behind the bumper on the offside of the number plate RHD.
The one that displays ambient temperature on the Control panel is attached on the underside of the vehicle by the NS rear wheel. It is covered by the plastic underbody shield on that side.

How do you reset control panel ??

How do you reset control panel ??
Don’t know i have a t5 so different control panel the fuse for mine is under passenger seat it’s a 5amp one There are only two one is control panel and the other one is for the tap.