Ocean Spirit

Ocean Spirit

Eating Ice Cream, skimming stones.
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Is this do-able on a T6?
So like, if I stretched to LED lights instead and then found cash in the gutter later on, would VW be able to add the same package ? (I appreciate it would be more expensive than getting it done at the factory).

Gotta luv this forum :thumb

Thanks WG!!!

Alternatively I have used OEM Retrofits on one of their London days. They don't list T5's but pretty sure they would be able to do it...

If you order the full multi function steering wheel you will have less to change for acc as the MY18 will come with the radar as the city breaking is now standard.

May just be a software tweak, but you need the full compliment of buttons on the left side of the steering wheel.

If you order the full multi function steering wheel you will have less to change for acc as the MY18 will come with the radar as the city breaking is now standard.

May just be a software tweak, but you need the full compliment of buttons on the left side of the steering wheel.
Brilliant !!! Thanks

Check with VW for price first.

Clearing out old invoices today & found the one for a Passat that had it added for £15 and had it added to Wife's EOS for £150, both by VW. That was back in 2009 though.

I can't find the right thread where this was mentioned recently, but wanted to report that I've had cruise control successfully retrofitted to my T6 Beach DSG TDI by these guys, halfway between Leicester and Birmingham:

http://poollretrofits.com/vw-transporter-t5-t6-services/

It looks & functions entirely as factory, with a neat display now added to the multi-function display. The pair of stalks comes as a single unit with a separate wiring loom & was installed without fuss in just over two-hours whilst I waited.

Cost is c. £400, settled for me directly by my supplying Dealer after a long-running & awkward dispute.

Thoroughly tested through England, Chunnel, France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg & Belgium last week and was flawless. I'm now considering a Pendle Performance chip as the DSG (loaded, three-up, bikes on rack) does kick down into 6th & sometimes 5th to maintain chosen speed up a motorway hill, but otherwise now perfect for long trips & esp. roadworks sections.

I can't find the right thread where this was mentioned recently, but wanted to report that I've had cruise control successfully retrofitted to my T6 Beach DSG TDI by these guys, halfway between Leicester and Birmingham:

http://poollretrofits.com/vw-transporter-t5-t6-services/

It looks & functions entirely as factory, with a neat display now added to the multi-function display. The pair of stalks comes as a single unit with a separate wiring loom & was installed without fuss in just over two-hours whilst I waited.

Cost is c. £400, settled for me directly by my supplying Dealer after a long-running & awkward dispute.

Thoroughly tested through England, Chunnel, France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg & Belgium last week and was flawless. I'm now considering a Pendle Performance chip as the DSG (loaded, three-up, bikes on rack) does kick down into 6th & sometimes 5th to maintain chosen speed up a motorway hill, but otherwise now perfect for long trips & esp. roadworks sections.
My 204 T6 kicks down on hills as I'd expect with 7 gears. Sometimes doesn't on low revs when I think, as others have said, it should do.
From that I'd guess chipping a 150 wouldn't make much difference. Better to rev than labour/pump more fuel through. Just my thoughts.

Back