Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Retrofit California shower attachment

Will this stretch outside through the side door?

I'm assuming that it must as a shower inside would get a bit messy! o_O

It is really meant to go out of the kitchen window

Makes sense.

Thanks for the clarification.

Think it is a good piece of kit but do wonder if the pump is strong enough to pump the water that much further . It extends the trajecet by about 20% ,the pressure is not already high on the tap extending it and higher it to shower will have some effect , imo.

Plus there is the limited watersuplly in the Cali .

Don't think i will ever buy this but it might be handy for others.
For instance on daytrips cleaning the dog , bikes,...but as i said ....pressure will be a problem .

It has a trigger attachment on the handle so pressure not a problem

Hi Wim, we did give these a good test before going on sale in the shop, they do have quite good pressure considering it is using the standard on board pump.

As you say they are mainly being sold for washing down dogs, surf boards etc...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Brilliant for washing hair at a festival! Quick question - does it do the pump any harm if the tap is on while you run around the van to turn the shower trigger tap on? Thanks.

This would be handy to clean our muddy dogs before they get in the van, how long is the hose please? Is it a standard domestic hose?

It shouldn't be a problem. They had a shower hose on the tap as standard on T4 Westfalia California's and it worked superbly.

AC39A4F1-14A6-49A3-8FAD-0842BE2BD11A.jpeg F3D52179-FEF4-47D5-9751-89E34731E7E2.jpeg AC39A4F1-14A6-49A3-8FAD-0842BE2BD11A.jpeg 54F78B3B-F0E1-4DC0-B881-122AEDC5FFC1.jpeg 4394A670-C489-432F-BDFD-BF36F54863AB.jpeg D625F5FF-DC81-4AC6-A332-76A11BB4731B.jpeg D625F5FF-DC81-4AC6-A332-76A11BB4731B.jpeg Hi Guys, I have a 2002 LHD California Westfalia, thought I’d let you all know how I got on with shower attachment which I just bought from Cali Shop. Best Buy in opinion, it does the job easy to fit, pressure no problem, don’t know about the dog I don’t have one bought it so I could have a shower and it works perfectly well on this human being.
Big Thank You to Cali Shop for stocking this item. I’m off to drive through France and Spain soon so this will cool me off any time I need a refreshing shower. Hope this helps?
qyou

Is it possible to swap the hose out for a longer one? It’s for the dogs.