Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Retrofit showerunit

L

Lenson

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just bought a used cali ocean T6. Unfortunately it did not come with the showerunit. After searching forums and web I found an vw original kit on a German site and ordered it. Unfortunately it did not come with instructions how to fit it. It was supposed to be a universal plug but i could not find a place to connect it. Followed instructions on this forum how to fit the unit. It was then the tough part started. Where to connect water and electricity?? Finaly i mounted a Y connection for the water behind the panel in the cupboard. Then I connected below the sink 2 connectors (Curt the wires) and ran a double cable back to the showerunit So it was connected in parallel. Now I am a proud owner of a shower in my California Ocean.

Just bought a used cali ocean T6. Unfortunately it did not come with the showerunit. After searching forums and web I found an vw original kit on a German site and ordered it. Unfortunately it did not come with instructions how to fit it. It was supposed to be a universal plug but i could not find a place to connect it. Followed instructions on this forum how to fit the unit. It was then the tough part started. Where to connect water and electricity?? Finaly i mounted a Y connection for the water behind the panel in the cupboard. Then I connected below the sink 2 connectors (Curt the wires) and ran a double cable back to the showerunit So it was connected in parallel. Now I am a proud owner of a shower in my California Ocean.
Well done! Do share a photo of your handy work.