Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Retrowagen - is this really a thing?!

CampervanTime

CampervanTime

VIP Member
Vehicle
Westy Sven Hedin
Well - this is a new one on me.

We've been to busfest today for the first time and saw hundreds of these little buggy pull along things going round with dogs, children, camping stuff, food, fridges etc etc in.

What on earth do people do with them in their vans to get them there? Just looked like a right PITA to pack or take anywhere to be honest?!

I can see the practical use of one at a show but am I just out of touch and these are uber-cool?

Over the past few weeks I have seen people "walking" dogs in trolley's and what looks like push chair's call me old fashion but I thought taking the dog for a walk was something you did with a lead.

This tread is useless without pictures ....;)

GJ might use one to lug the wine
These hc.

img_0983-jpg.25615

that is the horsedrawn Cali

I don't have a towbar so i'm not getting one of those...:D
@Calikev ....having trouble with double posts....? Seems everyone does lately.

In Dutch we call it : "bolderkar"

Excellent for transporting all your stuff for a family day at the beach. But I have no idea where it would fit in my already full Cali. Maybe a roof box

Of course it’s ‘a thing’ :thumb

vw-camper-with-a-radio-flyer-on-a-roof-rack-santa-pod-raceway-england-DDERDX.jpg

Well, a ‘VW scene’ thing anyhow. The original Radio Flyer wagons sell for a small fortune, they are a very popular accessory. I used to have one on the roof of my splitty, back in the day..:)

I saw these at Busfest last year - I thought they were for hire for the duration of your stay, although why you would want to put your dog in one beats me.

I saw these at Busfest last year - I thought they were for hire for the duration of your stay, although why you would want to put your dog in one beats me.

:) We used ours for pulling the kids about when they were little, pad them out with blankets and they would sleep for hours while we walked around!

:) We used ours for pulling the kids about when they were little, pad them out with blankets and they would sleep for hours while we walked around!
I get that :)

Maybe I should get one to tow behind my mobility scooter!

Back