Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

RNS315 bluetooth microphone wiring loom?

Muppet006

Muppet006

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,
I've recently replaced my RCD310DAB in my 2010 Vw California SE with a RNS315 sat nav unit with built in bluetooth, it fits a treat and all works great, however, I also need to fit a bluetooth microphone to it to be able to be heard during calls, I know the part Nos for the grill which goes in the headlining and also the microphone itself but do not know the part No of the wiring loom between the microphone and the stereo. I have spoken to my local Vw parts department he tells me he thinks the microphone loom should connect to something else before the stereo, and I'll need that as well but he wasn't really sure, I've also spoke with someone else who says it would be a custom cable!?
My question really is does the wiring loom plug directly into the microphone at one end and stereo at the other, or is there something I'm missing?
Also does anybody know the part No of the wiring loom I need?
I have found this:
http://www.carsystems.pl/wiring-microph ... id388.html
Is this what I need?.
Thank you for any help it would be greatly appreciated as I'm a bit stuck at the mo

I don't really know but looks the part.

I've dealt with them before - if you contact them with a question they will reply.

Hi, I have sent them an email this evening so hopefully they'll get back to me, to be honest I might just order it anyway because Vw wanted £45 just for the same microphone end bit!
I'll give them a day or two to get back to me
Cheers

They came back to me and said it is what I need so part ordered, should be with me Tuesday so I'll give it a go.
Fingers crossed
Thanks

The stuff I've bought off them worked perfectly so you should have a good result.

Good luck :thumb