Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

RNS510 software upgrade supplier question

Yorkie

Yorkie

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi
Has anyone bought an update to their software recently and can recommend a supplier?

I found SatNavStore online but would like a recommendation first. I rang Vag-tec, the new forum partner but no one answers.

Hi
Has anyone bought an update to their software recently and can recommend a supplier?

I found SatNavStore online but would like a recommendation first. I rang Vag-tec, the new forum partner but no one answers.
I asume you mean the maps rather than software ? VW or 3rd party who sell on Web.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi

VW approx £90 for V18, from South Hereford VW.

Yes. It’s the updated map I want.
The VW Map Update will work.

3rd Party and cheaper Updates are Copies . I've used one in the past and it worked but I prefer the guarantee of the genuine disk.

The VW Map Update will work.

3rd Party and cheaper Updates are Copies . I've used one in the past and it worked but I prefer the guarantee of the genuine disk.
I took your advice and ignored the £30 copy and my local vw car dealership charged me £89. I collect it in the morning.

Back