Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Roof bars and surf board rack.

RobSWBeach

RobSWBeach

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
After a set of Roof bars suitable for a t6. Can collect from south west area. Also if theres a surf board holder going that would be perfect.

After a set of Roof bars suitable for a t6. Can collect from south west area. Also if theres a surf board holder going that would be perfect.

Not sure I’ve seen a surfboard holder...???
You just need some roof bars and a couple of straps :thumb

Screenshot_20200225_082250.jpg
One of these, but main plan was just strap thr board to bars.

Hi
I do have roof bars to fit my T5 Cali which I want to sell. I am in York but do visit my daughter in Wimborne, Dorset regularly - but not sure when we will be able to go down there next due to Coronavirus. They have never been used and and are the genuine VW type (bought from main dealer parts dept). I'm looking for £125 if they are suitable for you and are willing to wait. I can send you pics if you want to see them.
All the best.
Roger

Hi yes if you can send some pictures that would be great. Ill see if they fit a t6 and would be interested if they do. Not an issue having to wait, not going to need them for a few weeks anyway

Hi yes if you can send some pictures that would be great. Ill see if they fit a t6 and would be interested if they do. Not an issue having to wait, not going to need them for a few weeks anyway
Hi
Here are some pics. The bars have genuinely never been used or even put on van. They are complete with all bits and keys and instructions.
I do also have a bike rack that I was going to put up for sale. Again it is genuine vw four bike rack. Used two or three time then stored. Let me know if you’re interested.
Roger

0688F748-1C1A-4897-B8DA-E9A5204B3136.jpeg

1820925E-F2A4-411E-ABE0-530C5D87C0C7.jpeg

39F510B9-14CA-44AF-B80C-7B197C0DEA24.jpeg

65EDE78C-8C3B-4969-97DC-5E4F49B1977C.jpeg