Wanted Roof Box

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
I am looking for a roof box to go on the cali to hold our awning and a few outdoors bits.

I have VW roof bars.

Very unsure what size to go for to fit our awning into and maybe a cadac and some floor tiles etc.

The awning is 10kg, roof bars weight need to check.

I don't think I want a £750 roof box though wow that's scary hehe.

I have a KARRITEK roofbox hanging up in my garage, used once. It replaced a Halfords box my wifes friend borrowed and forgot it was on the roof of her car and went through a height barrier . I am in West Sussex tho, £50 if interested ?. I think it is 460 L capacity.

Ouch that sounds painful! :eek: hope I wouldn't do the same in the Cali :eek: I saw a hightop camper at Perranporth the fibreglass all ripped by the barrier and it stuck on wedged under there. Felt so sorry for the lady.

That is very tempting indeed, although I'm not sure when I will be in Sussex next. I'll see if anyone I know is in that area soon. :)

Last edited:
I have a KARRITEK roofbox hanging up in my garage, used once. It replaced a Halfords box my wifes friend borrowed and forgot it was on the roof of her car and went through a height barrier . I am in West Sussex tho, £50 if interested ?. I think it is 460 L capacity.
Hi Kev - I'm interested if you still have the box ?

Thanks
Mark