Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Roofless Cali Topper (preferably with windows)

Lewis

Lewis

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We're looking for a Roofless Cali topper. Thought I'd see if anyone has one hiding in their tailgate or garage that they don't get much use out of. Let me know :)

Hi Lewis. Did you manage to get one?

Glad you've got sorted

I did get one I'm afraid. Highly recommended to anyone interested in yours though. We've used it a lot and it's so easy to get on and off.
Do you find the seams fill up with water when it rains?

We have used ours twice in the wet. First time was it's first use and out first camping trip, and I thought that I'd made a mistake in the way I had put it on.

The second time was in lighter rain, and I'm fairly sure I had done everything correctly, but when it came to take it off, two of the seams were full of water, and I was unable to work out why. It wasn't easy to drain the water from the seams either.

Do you find the seams fill up with water when it rains?

We have used ours twice in the wet. First time was it's first use and out first camping trip, and I thought that I'd made a mistake in the way I had put it on.

The second time was in lighter rain, and I'm fairly sure I had done everything correctly, but when it came to take it off, two of the seams were full of water, and I was unable to work out why. It wasn't easy to drain the water from the seams either.

Not had this issue and have had some heavy rain. Take a couple of photos next time (easier said than done I know) and one of us will probably be able to suggest something.