Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Roofless Calitopper

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
shop display roofless cali topper in black with windows complete with all fittings
Manufactured from 500 denier PVC backed polyester the Cali-Topper is both tough and waterproof. Protecting the original canvas of the T5/T6 California roof bellows, the Cali-Topper is a must for all year round camping.

This “Roofless” Cali-Topper is specifically designed for use with roof bars, solar panels etc.. . The “roofless” Cali-Topper wraps around the roof of the California and attaches at the back. Its ingenious design means that water is channeled away between the pieces of material at the rear of the roof. The Beach / Coast variant comes with 2 side windows and the Ocean variant comes 3 windows.

The key features of the Cali-Topper are;

Tough,
Waterproof,
Provides full use of the roof bars,
Rip resistant,
Easy to fit and remove,
Compact and light weight,
Storage bag included,

£200 plus postage

Screenshot 2019-11-14 at 13.32.31.png

shop display roofless cali topper in black with windows complete with all fittings
Manufactured from 500 denier PVC backed polyester the Cali-Topper is both tough and waterproof. Protecting the original canvas of the T5/T6 California roof bellows, the Cali-Topper is a must for all year round camping.

This “Roofless” Cali-Topper is specifically designed for use with roof bars, solar panels etc.. . The “roofless” Cali-Topper wraps around the roof of the California and attaches at the back. Its ingenious design means that water is channeled away between the pieces of material at the rear of the roof. The Beach / Coast variant comes with 2 side windows and the Ocean variant comes 3 windows.

The key features of the Cali-Topper are;

Tough,
Waterproof,
Provides full use of the roof bars,
Rip resistant,
Easy to fit and remove,
Compact and light weight,
Storage bag included,

£200 plus postage

View attachment 52636
What's the UK postage cost?

I am waiting for someone to come back to me

It’s all there I believe yes it has a new fitting pack

OK I'll take it for £200 delivered ;)

I was Really holding out for the £200 plus postage

I was Really holding out for the £200 plus postage
So how do I pay you £208?
Do I get my club discount off that price :)

Back