Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rubber mat passenger compartment

Devonvan

Devonvan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all.
I'm just wondering if anyone has got experience of one of these -> http://www.vwcampershop.nl/en/velours-carpets/691-rubberen-mat-woongedeelte.html <- or something similar?

With a 2 year old and a couple of dogs, the current cali floor gets quite a beating and takes a lot of time and elbow grease to clean.

So I'm looking for something that can be removed and powerwashed. I have one of those bog standard black heavy duty rubber mats bought a while back for the boot of the car but quite like the look of this one as it seems 'fitted' and the color seems to complement the grey interior of the cali. Thanks!

Usual i like most the stuff from CCN even they cost a lot sometimes , but i think thisone is way overpriced , just cut yourself a piece....velours mats are harder to make yourselfs but the way this looks it has no edges that been put on , just cut to size.

Seems they got a new range of products as i personal did not see those and i go there a few times a year;)

Hi all.
I'm just wondering if anyone has got experience of one of these -> http://www.vwcampershop.nl/en/velours-carpets/691-rubberen-mat-woongedeelte.html <- or something similar?

With a 2 year old and a couple of dogs, the current cali floor gets quite a beating and takes a lot of time and elbow grease to clean.

So I'm looking for something that can be removed and powerwashed. I have one of those bog standard black heavy duty rubber mats bought a while back for the boot of the car but quite like the look of this one as it seems 'fitted' and the color seems to complement the grey interior of the cali. Thanks!
Here you go, cost me £20 for the rubber mat, I then cut it to fit.

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 18.26.41.png