Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Rubber strip for Thule awning original part

California4x4

California4x4

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
I have a spare rubber strip, that slides into the awning rail on the California and stops the rain from coming through the gap between the camper and the awning. All factory specified awnings should have one fitted as standard, but if anyone else needs one if they are fitting their own, I have one available.

Happy to take offers plus postage costs or collection from DG11.

CE857473-9C5E-47FA-A695-636C69E73696.jpeg

What is the part number please, or can you show a pic of the profile? Thanks

Hi. Is this a VW part please?
Yes. It came with the awning on my California which was damaged and then removed. I have a replacement awning which came with another rubber strip. This is now surplus to requirements.

Yes. It came with the awning on my California which was damaged and then removed. I have a replacement awning which came with another rubber strip. This is now surplus to requirements.
Thank you for getting back to me. Sounds like it’s the part we need for our van. I’ll double check with my husband. How much are you wanting for it please?

Thank you for getting back to me. Sounds like it’s the part we need for our van. I’ll double check with my husband. How much are you wanting for it please?
I hope postage won’t be more than £10 and I don’t want to do two trips to the post office so I’d be happy for £30 including postage.

Are you still interested in this item?