Rubbish bin?

GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
This was in our boot.
Anyone know where it goes or is it an addition from the previous owner?

image.jpeg

Addition from previous owner. Ours sits behind front passenger seat when travelling then in between front seats when camping with a bin bag liner.

Addition from previous owner. Ours sits behind front passenger seat when travelling then in between front seats when camping with a bin bag liner.
Thanks WelshGas. You can tell what I have been doing today eh? Investigating the van.
Had a devil of a job finding the tool kit but found it at last. Think I will call the AA.
At least it looked unused which is a good thing!

Thanks WelshGas. You can tell what I have been doing today eh? Investigating the van.
Had a devil of a job finding the tool kit but found it at last. Think I will call the AA.
At least it looked unused which is a good thing!
It is a stupid place for the toolbox, unless you travel empty. I have removed mine, push my camping boxes further back and have the toolbox at the boot lip so that I can get to the removable towbar easily.

This will fit in the front door pocket. It slots in and is useful for all sorts of bits and bobs.

Just use placcy bags like others but now that there is generally a 5p charge for a bag it's cheaper to just get a roll or bin bags.

We have a small rectangular stainless steel pedal bin which we found in a French Hyper market bathroom section a couple of years ago. Fits neatly behind the front passenger seat.

Alan

Thank you - it does indeed go in the drivers door pocket! Think it could come in very handy for sweet papers!
Thought you guys would know.

They are a genuine Vw extra so your local dealer would be the best first call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one of these in the driver door, but would like another one for the passenger door - anyone know the VW part number?

Thanks!

Thank you - it does indeed go in the drivers door pocket! Think it could come in very handy for sweet papers!
Thought you guys would know.
Where can I get one of these bins please anyone or one that fits in door pocket please

I have one for sale. PM me with an offer.

@Kevin12760 it looks the same as the picture in the first post in this thread. How does £15 + postage sound? Or you can collect from me in london. Give me a call on zero seven seven two zero two eight five eight seven five

I've just seen a thread about waste bins on Facebook, and I have to say, I'm amazed that people need a waste bin in the front - what do you do while travelling that creates enough waste for a bin?

I've just been to Cornwall and back with a 15 year old and not needed a bin!

I've just seen a thread about waste bins on Facebook, and I have to say, I'm amazed that people need a waste bin in the front - what do you do while travelling that creates enough waste for a bin?

I've just been to Cornwall and back with a 15 year old and not needed a bin!

Congratulations, you have every right to be proud!

We just returned from 1 month travelling around Italy with 4 children, aged 2, 5, 8 and 9. We found the bins to be most useful.

Other people may also find them useful for varying length's of trips, destinations or numbers/configurations of passengers. Such is the infinite variety of life.

If your van came with waste bin, make some money and sell it on here or eBay?

Never carried a waste bin in the Cali , we use plastic (shop)bag and just the two of us making not that much litter.
There is a other tread on the forum where i say i'm totaly against carrying a waste bin....
But have to admit , I did buy myself such a thin foldable waste bin recent to put the plastic bag in to make it easyer.
When driving just fold it up , put it out of the way .

There were a few rubbish/waste bin threads on here. There often seems to be people looking for waste bins when camping, so I thought I'd add this image, from Ikea think it was only £4,50

TEEL5662.jpg

... message ends...

There were a few rubbish/waste bin threads on here. There often seems to be people looking for waste bins when camping, so I thought I'd add this image, from Ikea think it was only £4,50

View attachment 18357

... message ends...
Got three of those under our sink. Rubbish, food and recycling.
Mike

Back