Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rugs for bugs carpet reviews please.

cedemt

cedemt

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
morning,

I'm just about to place an order with rugs for bugs, before I do so has anyone used them before? Interested in fit..... have some swatches & the quality looks great.

Thanks

I put in an order with them two years ago and never received the matt, despite them taking the payment. When I tried sorting it out on a couple of occasions, I just got told the person I needed to speak with wasn't in the office. And no one got back to me.

In the end I gave up chasing it. I know I should have tried harder, but we'd just had a baby, and I was a little distracted / sleep deprived for a few months. In the end I just wrote off the £26 and went somewhere else.

Maybe they're better now, that was 2 years ago.

I ordered some jazzy carpets from them and when they arrived they were a very poor fit so had to send them back. I then had to spend half my life chasing them for a refund which I did finally get about six weeks later.

• Clever Stuff
Reactions: JRD
I have a set in my T5 beach and they fit great to be fair but then I did provide the template for the 3 seat beach so I know they fit. I liked the less utility look and they are very hard wearing. It was one of the early prototypes when the club was looking at them. I have no idea if the T6 is different to be fair so no idea if they would fit in that.

They did take quite some time to settle on the thinner parts of rug by the sliding door but after a couple years now they are still good and clean up well.

I can't really comment on the service as mine were a prototype.

My View.
Poor Service.
A coulple of years ago (may be more as time flys) ordered front matts very happy with product. Decided to buy rear matts order never came no responce to e-mails ended in getting a refund via paypal. Never again. At one time they were going to supply via forum shop do not know if that ever happened.

All sounds a bit grim.

Never bought one but Fat Bob's Emporium gets mentioned & their rugs look fun.

I placed an order over the phone around 6 months ago, lovely bloke but tells lies for a living, promised me on a couple of occasions the mats would be made as soon as he "wasn't so busy" and that's just never happened.

I'm glad to hear he was/is doing so well, amazing considering the clear lack of interest he's shown on more than one occasion.

Give madmatz a try, I ordered some sisal samples from them and all appears OK, would be interested to hear if anybody has dealt with them successfully?

Back