Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold S

VW CALIFORNIA SE Used a few times, very good quality, fits and folds nicely in behind bench seat when not in use
£100

View attachment 38737
Hi can you link to or advise the actual make? Is it the VW Comfort Mattress with bed extension? I collect an SE today that is missing the bed cushion and wondering if this might work. Thanks, Sean

Good morning,
could you tell me where you are located ? Thank you, Angus

Hi can you link to or advise the actual make? Is it the VW Comfort Mattress with bed extension? I collect an SE today that is missing the bed cushion and wondering if this might work. Thanks, Sean
Hi Sean,
It came with the California and is specifically for the VW CALIFORNIA SE bed and fits the contours of the bed, its had no make or label, it zips off and can be washed etc

I’d be interested if postage was an option?

Hi Sean,

Do you know the width of the cushion that you are missing?

I have one that’s about 147cm wide , it’s got a zip on one edge. It’s folded in the middle and I guess that it’s just the bit to cover the shelf. I can’t remember if it came out of a Beach or SE/Ocean.

Cheers

Steve

Hi is it 2 parts, so you need the shelf cushion, or is it 3 folding parts so covers the whole of the bed? Ringwood would work for me

Hi is it 2 parts, so you need the shelf cushion, or is it 3 folding parts so covers the whole of the bed? Ringwood would work for me
Hi
Its one piece covering the whole bed, if your interested im on 07748176635

Is this your ebay ad - item number:273497487033 - if so it has a more helpful picture showing the item for those that are interested..

Hi
Its one piece covering the whole bed, if your interested im on 07748176635
Thanks for your answers. I think we will sleep upstairs or use the upstairs mattress downstairs so will leave it I think.