Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

sad news

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
It fills me with great sadness to anounce that Malc one of our earliest members has sadly
Passed away. Malc was a fine man who would always want a chat. He also travelled everywhere
In his Cali. My sympathy goes out to malc's family RIP my friend.

I first met Malc at COTF 2013. He was introduced to me by Bob Brindle who was camping next to me. They both very quickly became firm friends. Malc was a innovator and would see the potential in any idea you put to him. I know many of his ideas went into production.
We have met up several times and he was always ready with a quick wit and funny story.
Malc had great plans for his Cali in 2015. Trips to Spain, Portugal, Greece and his beloved France.
I'm going to miss you Malc. You were a great Friend to me and my wife Susan

RIP mate

Bob Kirk

What sad news, I also met Malc on several occasions as he used to attend many of our meets, he always had loads of idea's for new accessories for the Cali, we can also thank him for introducing everone to Zonesleep.

RIP Malc..

Did not know him but my thoughts are with his family at this time RIP

So sad... Whenever I saw him he was absolutely full of vigor and kind words!!... RIP Malc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met Malc at COTF 2013, we parked up side by side and we hit it of straight away.
He had a lovely sense of humor and we were laughing at each other the hole time.
We had arranged to meet up early part of this year,so sad

God bless you Malcolm

Alan

RIP Malcolm

Our thoughts are with you family x

I'm forwarding a message from Malcolm's son Peter re the funeral arrangements:

-----------
I've only just had the final confirmation of venues for Dad's Funeral, the details are below.

It will be a Civil Service held at Crewe Crematorium at 10am Thursday 22nd January. Please see the following link for directions http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/bereavem ... toria.aspx

Dad loved flowers so if you would like to send flowers he would be thrilled. Dad left an amount in his will to the charity Age UK (Reg No 1128267), so if you would prefer to send a donation to Age UK then he would also be happy.

Following the service there will be a buffet available at Nantwich Football Club, a short drive away. Please see this link for details - http://www.nantwichtownfc.co.uk/?page_id=380 - unfortunately Nantwich Cricket club wasn't available, but the Football Club is a larger venue, so it probably more suitable.
-------
Forwarded by
Bob kirk