Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Safety Recall 20AP - Replace fuel hoses

T6 CFO

T6 CFO

Mike
Top Poster
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Got a recall recall today on my T6 Ocean.

I suspect quite a few others will as well.

Mines booked in. Evidently a 1 hour job.

Mike

Did you get a call from your dealer to tell you about this, or were you in the dealer for some other reason when they told you about the recall?

Did you get a call from your dealer to tell you about this, or were you in the dealer for some other reason when they told you about the recall?
Letter in the post this morning.

Mike

Letter in the post this morning.
Mike

They are romantic aren't they. Did you get a bunch of roses with it?

I didn't even get a card. I was hoping for an email giving me an update on my order.

I don't think they love me anymore. :(

Can someone please post the model and year that are effected

Mines a T6 2017 build 204 DSG 4 Motion. Delivered Jan 2017.

Mike

Criteria : (VW T6 - (CAR)) for the date range 01/Oct/2016 to 01/Feb/2018
Information : Click on the recalls number to expand the detail and hover over the concern for a quick insight into the defect
Please note that certain recalls have the same reference number, but relate to different models/variants of the same manufacturer/vehicle.
Start VIN WV2ZZZ7HZHH075713
End VIN WV2ZZZ7HZHX017916
upload_2018-2-14_14-31-30.png

Mines before that vin ..

Thank you for detail, Loz.
Booked into LlandudnoJunction VW Commercial 2nd March; thought I'd get fuel hoses replaced before Dorset meet on 16th. The folk there knew about the recall so was pleased to be able to book in despite not, as yet, receiving VW recall letter.

Got mine done yesterday when it was in for its first service.
Knew nothing about till I dropped it off.They had already ordered in the parts beforehand.

2017 T6 150bhp Beach Manual.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Letter arrived today, I then booked into Agnews Van Centre Mallusk on Thursday 22nd. Letter says it's a 1hr job.... But van centre want it for a half-day. They're taxi'ing me to/from my work office nearby tho. I did offer to enjoy some of their coffee, whilst I wait-out the hour.... But they seem to want it for longer.

My Cali was registered 21st January 2017.

Got mine done today. At the same time confirmed my Service Plan and extended warranty were on the system.

Also took the opportunity for the sliding door blind alignment to be looked at. Well known issue and they have ordered a part as B Pillar trim evidently gets replaced.

Not a big issue but better to be right.

Mike

Letter arrived today, I then booked into Agnews Van Centre Mallusk on Thursday 22nd. Letter says it's a 1hr job.... But van centre want it for a half-day. They're taxi'ing me to/from my work office nearby tho. I did offer to enjoy some of their coffee, whilst I wait-out the hour.... But they seem to want it for longer.

My Cali was registered 21st January 2017.

Appointment for tomorrow cancelled :headbang

Due to unavailability of required parts from VW. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back