Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sales tactic

I bet that worked a treat!

I had three pups here at the time and they all had a go as sales models.
1621178407328.jpeg

1621178319172.jpeg

Cute, do they get commission?
Well, one went off to a very well off Edinburgh family, and the other 2 got stuck with me.
Commission may have been extra raw food...

Nice doggies but i wouldn't buy second hand seat covers
from a doggy owner. :)
Thanks for the usual attack. Did you bother to read that they were not seat covers. Not were they second hand.

Four years ago today, one of the pups helping me sell some Brandrup Isolite Extreme cabin panels...

View attachment 78530
I nearly bought one of them (not the dog), why did you sell it. Do you have to fit Velcro on the windscreen, didn’t like the idea of that and think you have to open doors to remove.

I nearly bought one of them (not the dog), why did you sell it. Do you have to fit Velcro on the windscreen, didn’t like the idea of that and think you have to open doors to remove.
I ended up with two sets. Still use the other set. Haven’t used the velcro as it would only get full of dog hair over time... have managed perfectly well without on all the windows.

Any chance you can post a pic of it on the front windscreen and how it stays in place. Been wanting to see one of these fitted for ages, web pic aren’t great.

Any chance you can post a pic of it on the front windscreen and how it stays in place. Been wanting to see one of these fitted for ages, web pic aren’t great.
I push the corners down into the corners of the windscreen. There is a snall velcro strap that goes around the mirror mount. And then the top is held in place with the sun visors. And the flap of material just tucks onto the dash. The panel is stiff enough to hold itself in place doing it like this.

The door windows I just push into place.

All the other windows I pull the blinds down and they hold the panels in place.

I’ll try and get a pic sometime. Pouring down now and still need to walk 2 dogs...

Surprised we didn’t bump into each other as came back through Blairgowrie Sunday, only down the road for laundry duties at the mo!

Leak hasn’t reappeared. Still need to pop to dealer to get sticker and deflectors fitted.

Second attempt...
The windows from B to C pillar are slightly longer in the T6.1 so there panel is a bit too short but still effective behind the blind.

F71F0B22-A0D6-4C6F-87A3-64152F57698A.jpeg

BCE3DDB9-DFB0-4238-93EE-9626FD48A28C.jpeg

8E4292DF-8C3D-48F7-A3BC-04A19FA691C2.jpeg

8048AEF3-BC1C-43CB-B5F8-ED330560A388.jpeg

3CB5D928-574F-43E3-8A4D-216995A23479.jpeg

B86A8193-184D-430B-88E2-DB6937EFEB28.jpeg

@4x4 joker Hopefully the pics above help. I’d certainly recommend them for keeping van cool in summer and warm in winter.

Second attempt...
The windows from B to C pillar are slightly longer in the T6.1 so there panel is a bit too short but still effective behind the blind.

View attachment 78627

View attachment 78628

View attachment 78629

View attachment 78630

View attachment 78631

View attachment 78632
They look nice and cosy, the windscreen one looks to be a bit
baggy though, is there any way of keeping it pressed up
against the glass?
We have a screen one with suckers and use it when really hot
instead of the pull out blinds, but the suckers always leave marks
on the screen.
Just wondering if brandrup have a different way.

They look nice and cosy, the windscreen one looks to be a bit
baggy though, is there any way of keeping it pressed up
against the glass?
We have a screen one with suckers and use it when really hot
instead of the pull out blinds, but the suckers always leave marks
on the screen.
Just wondering if brandrup have a different way.
The baggy bit is the extra flap. I’m not sure why it is needed. The insulating part is not baggy and close up against the windscreen.

The baggy bit is the extra flap. I’m not sure why it is needed. The insulating part is not baggy and close up against the windscreen.
I think it’s supposed to hang down over the dash the flappy bit.
@westfalia there’s a Velcro strip that you can fit on windscreen and side bits that Velcro and you shut the doors on them so it forms a seal.
I just wanted to see it fitted like the way Alison does it.

Back