Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Satnav

john eagle

john eagle

Eaglehead
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
How can anyone please tell me how to enter a postcode when entering an address into my VW T6 sat nav I have the media plus unit but can’t see a postcode option in the menu

Try just typing the post code into the search box

How can anyone please tell me how to enter a postcode when entering an address into my VW T6 sat nav I have the media plus unit but can’t see a postcode option in the menu
If it’s like mine, tap the city option and the letters pstcd ( or similar) appear in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Tap that then it will allow you to put the postcode in.

If it’s like mine, tap the city option and the letters pstcd ( or similar) appear in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Tap that then it will allow you to put the postcode in.
My Passat works like that, but I don’t seem to have to do it on the Ocean sat nav

My Passat works like that, but I don’t seem to have to do it on the Ocean sat nav
When I bought my 17 plate beach the postcode option was plain to see. I had to have the media unit replaced after a year and the new one required the procedure I mentioned previously. My wife’s Golf is different again. Nothing like keeping it simple !

Choose country then city, then in bottom left hand corner “Ptcd” appears.

Back