Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Screwfix / Ronseal Prize Draw.

vmaxkiddy

vmaxkiddy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Just heard a radio advert' for Screwfix who are holding a prize draw for a Grape yellow Beach. So if your fences need a touch up you could be painting your way to a new van. This is the cheapest Ronseal product I could find at Screwfix, RONSEAL MULTIPURPOSE WOOD FILLER LIGHT 250G (21338) for £4.19. Worth a punt at that price I think.

"All customers who purchase any Ronseal branded product (the “Product”) between 01/08/2019 and 29/09/2019 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”), will be entered into the Prize Draw to win a VW Camper - California Beach 2.0TDI (the “Prize”), in Grape Yellow. The Prize includes new vehicle registration fee, vehicle excise duty and £750 contribution towards insurance, totalling over £45k."

Yes I’ve entered it. If I’m lucky will sell California and give half to charity.

I have to buy something I don't need or want now! Its a £4 raffle ticket but the prize is worth so much more!

What's the cheapest Ronseal item i need to buy?

just wondering, went to Screwfix today and bought a couple of tubs of filler. No mention at all of the competition. Has anybody else got any formal notification of being entered into the prize draw?

Back