Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Sea to Summit Mattress

Daniel Steely

Daniel Steely

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Sea to Summit self inflating mattress for sale. This is the version that is designed to fit the California lower bed, but can also be used on the upper bed. Extremely comfortable and not bulky to store. Can be inflated and deflated in less than a minute using a 12v pump. Alternatively it can inflate itself but a pump is good if you prefer a firmer mattress. Comes with stuff sack.
Slept on for one week, but selling as I am selling my California.
Please message with any questions.
Asking £199. Happy to post if buyer arranges postage.tempImageAFfhKq.pngtempImage1FLrQd.pngtempImageQgX02s.pngtempImageYpNeMw.png

Last edited:
Sea to Summit self inflating mattress for sale. This is the version that is designed to fit the California lower bed, but can also be used on the upper bed. Extremely comfortable and not bulky to store. Can be inflated and deflated in less than a minute using a 12v pump. Alternatively it can inflate itself but a pump is good if you prefer a firmer mattress. Comes with stuff sack.
Slept on for one week, but selling as I am selling my California.
Please message with any questions.
Asking £199. Happy to post if buyer arranges postage.
Hi
Any idea what the postage is likely to be please?

Hi there
Shouldn’t be bad because it is less than 5kg and size is quite reasonable when it is in the stuff sack although I would want to send it in a box to protect it. I will get some prices and let you know.
Regards
Ron

tempImageUVNES1.pngtempImage9atnyQ.pngtempImageuD2Wi8.pngtempImage4KvKVQ.png

Back