Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat cover - base only?

Brian’s Dad

Brian’s Dad

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Is there such a thing? We currently use a rug on the rear bench to protect from spillages. The backs don’t suffer. I wondered if there are any simple covers just for the seat bases? Thanks

Is there such a thing? We currently use a rug on the rear bench to protect from spillages. The backs don’t suffer. I wondered if there are any simple covers just for the seat bases? Thanks
On their own, No. Possibly as part of a full set, but usually 1 piece covers , base and back in one.

I have made my own for that very reason. I used a pu coated canvas - the type that rucksacs are made of. Its a fairly simple box construction with a hole at the back to allow the seatbelt access. A local soft-cover fabricator should be able to make one for you. I piped mine for neatness and used elastic in the bottom hem to keep it in place. It is waterproof and so protects against cooking spills and goes in the washing machine.
AmaraBee
IMG_3504.JPG

An ikea cot mattress fits and is waterproof. You will need to maybe attach some straps with velcro to tie round the back to keep inplace but they fit. Not the most prettiest of solutions but you can put a rug ontop

An ikea cot mattress fits and is waterproof. You will need to maybe attach some straps with velcro to tie round the back to keep inplace but they fit. Not the most prettiest of solutions but you can put a rug ontop
Good idea. Thanks

I have made my own for that very reason. I used a pu coated canvas - the type that rucksacs are made of. Its a fairly simple box construction with a hole at the back to allow the seatbelt access. A local soft-cover fabricator should be able to make one for you. I piped mine for neatness and used elastic in the bottom hem to keep it in place. It is waterproof and so protects against cooking spills and goes in the washing machine.
AmaraBee
View attachment 98407
Your cat looks huge!!!

Your cat looks huge!!!
…and quite fierce. It looks like one you’d see in Egyptian hieroglyphs.

@Beeechke1 your seat cover looks very smart, especially in conjunction with the matching storage. I think you could start a small business supplying them.

AmaraBee
View attachment 98407
Love this - we have searched up and down for anything like this. If you sold these on here we'd buy one ;-)

I think you could get a few orders for those, I was asking if such a thing existed earlier in week

Someone on here bought material cameo from turtle covers and made base covers for their 2 seater beach and the little bench bit. Looked great

Back