Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers - any recommendations / photos of your covers?

E

Elrao

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Looking at buying a used T6.1 california, the only thing I don't like about it are the seats (I would have picked the Art Velours) but other than that it is exactly what I would spec.

So looking at options to cover the seats, looking for proper fitted covers as opposed to loose-fitting protectors. Any recommendations, or better, any photos of your covers?

No personal experience but plenty on here have fitted the Inka 2nd skins like these..........

Or these....................

Or these.............

If you have a quick search on here you will also find some others that have gone with a professional retrim, with some very nice results.

Thanks, having looked I now realise that it is key to stipulate that I need an option for a Beach Camper with the 3 seat rear bench!

Have seen the Inka - but they have one option for the 3 seater bench in the Beach, and I don't like it. Similar story with Bandrup, they look very good, and have a couple of options, but they don't make them in any fabric I would choose!

Please post how you get on, looking for same.

£6 from Sainsbury’s Penzance.
Two mats and a throw.
Easy to wash and still working well three years in.

Just waiting for the £450 seat cover recommendations…

9B13635E-B195-489C-B498-2963D6970616.jpeg

Thanks, I believe that is the company I emailed earlier to ask about options for a Beach :)

Google takes you to https://individualautodesign.co.uk/ when searching for SeatSkinz
They supply the club shop. Discount of course if they are what you’re looking for. Funnily enough I’m camping in the Crooke Hall Inn car park near Wigan tonight, so I’m able to get to Individual Auto Design in Wigan by 8am tomorrow to have my Seatskinz fitted. I went for pale grey faux leather outer, and grey alcantara seat/back. I’ll post some pics soon…

I’ve got mine at Ukatex. Perfect fit, 100 different prints (but somehow I ended up with ‘leopard skin)

I’ve got mine at Ukatex. Perfect fit, 100 different prints (but somehow I ended up with ‘leopard skin)
I did not know this supplier, and their catalog and prices seem interesting.
Which design did you choose? Some pictures ?
And for maintenance, is it easily removable and / or cleanable? Thank you.

I don’t have any pictures on my phone, but they fit fine, fitting them took a few hours to get them perfect (so I’m likely to only remove them once in 25 years or so).

They supply the club shop. Discount of course if they are what you’re looking for. Funnily enough I’m camping in the Crooke Hall Inn car park near Wigan tonight, so I’m able to get to Individual Auto Design in Wigan by 8am tomorrow to have my Seatskinz fitted. I went for pale grey faux leather outer, and grey alcantara seat/back. I’ll post some pics soon…

719F0E6B-0CA9-4461-91F3-6A62D09F0F2B.jpeg

663620FE-341A-46D1-877E-132163FB1FD9.jpeg

Those look proper job. Will wait for them to get back to me on email. Do you have to have them fitted by them, I assumed they were a DIY fit?
They fit them for about £70 (or a bit more if they come to you), which I’d recommend. It took them about 90 mins but I’m sure it’d take me a day!

They fit them for about £70 (or a bit more if they come to you), which I’d recommend. It took them about 90 mins but I’m sure it’d take me a day!
Thanks, I am down in Essex - so a long way to go to save a few hours on fitting!

Very nice @66tim99 love the colours
Sterling (Leather look) which is very similar to Ascot grey, and Nimbus (perforated alcantara) which is similar to the Ocean cupboards. Chuffed with them, and the nice guys at Individual Auto Design who went above and beyond fitting them on a Saturday … and buying me a Large Full English Breakfast!

Thanks, I am down in Essex - so a long way to go to save a few hours on fitting!
I made a weekend of it, travelling up from East London last night, camping in a pub car park (Crooke Hall Inn) and stopping into Cannock this afternoon at CRS Performance who have upgraded the ARBs for me. All done now!

We have exactly the same. Really happy with the purchase. We have been using them for 8 months - two kids and a dog and no issues still look like new.

View attachment 87017

View attachment 87018
Looks really nice, seem to be tight fitting. However, the price is very steep =/ I'm also looking at the Ukatex ones. Anyone has any experience with them? Or can share pictures?

Btw. we no cover for the driver's seat?

Looks really nice, seem to be tight fitting. However, the price is very steep =/ I'm also looking at the Ukatex ones. Anyone has any experience with them? Or can share pictures?

Btw. we no cover for the driver's seat?
The price is high but still it is 50% of the price for ordering original Cali leather seats as per spec.

The pic was taken during fitting hence only one front seat has a cover :)