Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers & Step mats

P

Pohnjiper

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
F0EB8814-0D2C-4068-99E2-CA95A5FB3E83.jpeg38BD791A-2ADC-4C00-B51F-6436D427ADFF.jpeg90071A42-924F-4816-8D39-F61CFE10C6A9.jpeg
Fitted my new Jackyards seat covers yesterday and new step mats to compliment them today.
Cannot recommend Denise at Jackyards enough. She gave fantastic advice from the start, kept in touch and the quality/fit of the covers is amazing.
What do you all think of them?!

The seat covers look fantastic. The step mats sync very well with that colour scheme. Did you get the step mats as is, or was that also customised from a shop?

The seat covers look fantastic. The step mats sync very well with that colour scheme. Did you get the step mats as is, or was that also customised from a shop?
Hi. Thanks. I bought the mats off eBay. £19!

My jackyards seat covers arrived this week I’m halfway through fitting them at the moment. Have to say they are top quality and yours look fantastic

Hope you’re pleased with
My jackyards seat covers arrived this week I’m halfway through fitting them at the moment. Have to say they are top quality and yours look fantastic
Thanks
Hope you’re pleased with yours. How you finding fitting them? Took me approx 1.5 hours. Easy once you understand how they Velcro together. It’s clever.

I’ve fitted the drivers seat cover and rear seat cover then family life got in the way. Going to try and get it finished this weekend if I’m not to busy with work call out. They are a very clever bit of kit with the fastening system they have. Best of all when they get a bit mucky which they will with a 5 year old and basset hound it will be easy to take them off wash them and refit again

Pleased with ours but I haven't yet found a way to secure the bench seat base cover in a way that stops it shifting. Appreciate any photos of how others route their velcro behind the bench.

I had the same trouble. My van had these jackyard covers already fitted i found them uncomfortable to sit on as they kept moving around and did't fit that well. after looking at the price online i'm only glad i didn't buy them. i have since removed them and added leather look skins that fit 100% better.no velcro to be seen on these.

I had the same trouble. My van had these jackyard covers already fitted i found them uncomfortable to sit on as they kept moving around and did't fit that well. after looking at the price online i'm only glad i didn't buy them. i have since removed them and added leather look skins that fit 100% better.no velcro to be seen on these.
Have you thought of selling your Jackyards. In good condition a full set for a 7 seat Beach, with headrest and armrest covers, could fetch a couple of hundred pounds.

We love our Jackyards. Over three years, with children 3 and 1, now 6 and 4, a dam and her puppy, our covers have been peed on, pooped on, dog in seasoned on and God knows what on, and come up as good as new after each wash. The seats below are pristine.

But your right about the single seat covers, they do slip and slide about. The backs don't, neither does the bench seat.