Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Covers

Link does not work ....

Seatcovers , one word ....
Brandrupp
Lots to find on seatcovers by using the -search forum- function on top of this screen

I have the inka waterproof ones in my Cali, wipe clean waterproof and well fitting. Great with our two dogs, not as good as a finish sadly but its protecting whats underneath :)

Check out the Jackyards site, they are a bit pricy but excellent quality and the fabric is sailcloth so very robust. You can specify colours and designs and they can even make bespoke bags etc.

^^^ What he said. +1 for Jackyards

We bought Inka seat covers, fantastic. Bought from the California site, fit like a glove.

I have ordered from Seatskinz.
Seems a good option with a good price tag.

I will update mine once fitted.

11825889_874711492611778_5123685645869550081_n.jpg

Are these ce approved to be used with seat airbags as I have been looking for ages at seat covers and so many don't and I wouldnt want to invalidate my insurance. I can't decide between inka lifestyle or brandrup at the moment. Help appreciated

Can't see an airbag flap? I think i read somewhere on here the flap needs to be tested in a crash test type facility?

Thanks for all the advice. I have ordered an INKA set based on protection/cost. Difficult to find any info regarding air bag suitability on any of them.I know the VW ones are OK but cant find any for a 2015!!

The inka ones are the same as the VW ones and tested to ce approval
It states on their website.

Yeah I can confirm my Inka ones have airbag openings on them to allow it to work properly. Doesn't reduce the protection though.

Sorry to hijack and revive an old thread, but I have decided on the Inka seat covers and now that they are no longer available through the sire/club could someone advise where is the best place to buy them now? I've done quite a bit of searching in the forums but can't find any recent info on the Inka covers nor why they are no longer available through the VWCC.
Thank you

Hi craig they will be available again very soon
What model do you need them for?

Hi Kev
I am looking for the lifestyle covers for a 2015 T5 SE. Very excited to be collecting our first California next week and want to make sure I get them on as soon as possible to protect the original seats from new. I have seen the ad on ebay, but thought i'd check here first.
Cheers

Hi,

After looking at an old thread on this topic I have found a German site ( http://shop.christl.de/ ) which supplies Brandrup seat covers. They appear to be very reasonable at Eur600 (£440-50) including postage. Has anyone used these guys before and if so, were they reliable?

Thanks a lot,

Tom

Sounds good just make sure they fit your van as the headrests changed size mid 2013 long way to send them back

Thank goodness for waterproof Inka seat covers after someone fell over in the mud today! :D

IMG_0753.jpg

I can imagine the dinner conversation tonight " Mummy, Grandad said a naughty word today":mute

Back