Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers

L

Leepower11

Guest User
Hello can any one tell me if the t5 inka seat,cover fit the t6 seats thanks

it will depend on how old the T5 covers are

Thanks orderd them last week and read invoice it says t5 seat covers

The seat covers themselves will fit no problem but the changed the size of the headrests on the T5 somewhere in the middle of 2014 to the same size as the current T6 I wouldn't bother asking inka as they haven't got a clue.

The seat covers themselves will fit no problem but the changed the size of the headrests on the T5 somewhere in the middle of 2014 to the same size as the current T6 I wouldn't bother asking inka as they haven't got a clue.
I gave up on inka as the only ones I could find were with the smaller, older headrests.
Remember you can return if not as described it they are unsuitable.

VW have now released Ocean and Beach embroidered waterproof seat covers - just fitted some, seem a good fit and no problems with seat belts, headrests or concerns about airbags.
Hi there Stoneybroke we are looking for waterproof seat covers for t6 ocean. Looked on vw accessories and can't see them. Can you tell me where you ordered them from please?

Thanks in advance

They look really nice, what is the price please?

I have sent the seller a question as I think the headrest size changed at some point over the past few years,

I'm also trying to find a set for a three seat Beach. I contacted parts depot above but they replied that they only have what's on their web site and can't get specific sets from VW.

I have just fitted some T6 3 seater beach seat covers. The part number was ZGB 7HE 062 069.

Thank your for the info. Are these easy to mount and remove? I am considering these for the weekends when I have been riding my MTB to make sure the seats stay clean.

We have a second hand, genuine VW, light grey, waterproof, 2 seater bench cover for sale including headrest covers. We have used it on a 2014 SE T5 and a 2016 T6 Beach £35 including unused headrest covers. Couple of tiny marks on but otherwise brilliant and we have machine washed it before.