Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Covers

Steven Birbeck

Steven Birbeck

Little Blue
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
hi has anyone bought and have experience of fitting the premium leather look seat covers that are for sale in the club shop Im undecided whether to go for these or for Jackyard covers any help is really appreciated Thanks Steve

Hi Steve, not me but on covers in general - I thought I'd see if we could live without covers. After a few days forget it. They are simply essential on a Cali. Especially with kids.

Having cloth seats unprotected is a joke.

I've not had a car without leather for years as its so practical and easy to keep clean. However the leather look in a Cali just does not do it for me, no big fan of the waterproof PVC type covers either, I would like something that feels like cloth but is wipeable like leather.

I think the pictures say it all. The leather look ones are airbag compatible and in our opinion fit fantastically.

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0937.JPG

I know what I prefer these pictures of the jackyards look awful

IMG_0938.JPG

I think I read somewhere that the jackyards are not air bag safe?

I have given up on seat covers. Like @Max-Felix all my other vehicles have been leather and cloth seats drive me nuts, even the Alcantara in Albert. However covers I've tried or seen to date have been worse so now when my dogs are resident it's blankets, big towels, poly-sheeting and in five minutes the rear of the Cali resembles a builders skip.

The ones in the club shop are tempting me, I like the look and the practicality.

Got any pics Andy?

some old ones, for us it was about adding colour and jazzing up the inside something that would go in the washing mashine after a trip if needed and was not a nylon cover. They meet our needs and work for us,
covers.jpg covers1.jpg covers1.jpg

I do like the Jackyards covers but I could not live with something that is not airbag tested, what if there was an accident and the seat air bag caused serious injury to one of my passengers?

Come on jackyards, get your covers air bag tested!

We have Bandrup Second Skins. Eye watering price but you cannot tell the difference with the originals. Brilliant. Well worth the money. I would say the seat covers are essential, we are just back from 6 weeks in France and the seats, particularly the back one are really mucky so Mrs DoH will soon be up to her elbows in suds giving them a good wash