Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers

Norfolk Jim

Norfolk Jim

Trying to retire but there's always one last job..
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Has anyone had these? They say waterproof but I don't want to feel hot a sweaty like perhaps their others

They are a lot of money but we feel perhaps we need something with a black labrador that sheds all year round!!!

I was going to get some of these but bad reviews on here regarding delivery times and customer service when chasing them up, might have improved, anyone had any dealings recently?

Has anyone had these? They say waterproof but I don't want to feel hot a sweaty like perhaps their others

They are a lot of money but we feel perhaps we need something with a black labrador that sheds all year round!!!
I have them and they work great. Bit of a fiddle to put on and they make the heated seats less effective but still totally worth it. Dread to think what a state my seats would be in by now without them.

I have them and they work great. Bit of a fiddle to put on and they make the heated seats less effective but still totally worth it. Dread to think what a state my seats would be in by now without them.
Are they a perfect fit and can you get at seat pockets on the back??

Ive had a set on as a temp measure since march - im into seatskinz next week for the permanent covers to be fitted so mine will be for sale in the classifieds for cheaps.

1. They haven’t made me sweat more at all
2. They are a decent fit but not fully tight and tailored - certainly not on front seats unless I was putting them on wrong
3. Inka are up there with the worst customer experience I have ever had and would avoid and would rather ride on bare foam than deal with them again.

Let me know if you are interested in my covers , assuming you have an ocean, and we might work something out.

Ive had a set on as a temp measure since march - im into seatskinz next week for the permanent covers to be fitted so mine will be for sale in the classifieds for cheaps.

1. They haven’t made me sweat more at all
2. They are a decent fit but not fully tight and tailored - certainly not on front seats unless I was putting them on wrong
3. Inka are up there with the worst customer experience I have ever had and would avoid and would rather ride on bare foam than deal with them again.

Let me know if you are interested in my covers , assuming you have an ocean, and we might work something out.
Hi I’m just about to take delivery of my Ocean, have joined the forum and finding seat covers for the grey seats with two kids and a dog is a definite priority!!!

Have you got your new covers yet and are your used Inka’s up for sale?

Having shelled out for the van I’m reluctant at this stage to pay £500 for seat covers so looking at all options if anyone has other suggestions for more fitted rather than the super cheap shapeless plastic bags.

Hi I’m just about to take delivery of my Ocean, have joined the forum and finding seat covers for the grey seats with two kids and a dog is a definite priority!!!

Having shelled out for the van I’m reluctant at this stage to pay £500 for seat covers so looking at all options if anyone has other suggestions for more fitted rather than the super cheap shapeless plastic bags.

Get some waterproof Inka’s fitted asap! Great for kids and wet muddy dogs. Super easy to clean - 30degrees in the washing machine & dry very quickly on the line.

I’ve got these, had them for a year now and all good no problems. As stated previously they are quite difficult to fit and you can break a few fingers stretching them into place, but well worth the effort.

I’ve got these, had them for a year now and all good no problems. As stated previously they are quite difficult to fit and you can break a few fingers stretching them into place, but well worth the effort.
Fingers crossed then as my set arrive today. Must admit customer service has been second to none and delivery by DHL pretty quick. Ordered on Thursday late so cannot complain when they say 3 - 5 business days - this will be 4

Fingers crossed then as my set arrive today. Must admit customer service has been second to none and delivery by DHL pretty quick. Ordered on Thursday late so cannot complain when they say 3 - 5 business days - this will be 4

Hi yes I have my new covers fitted and I had not got around to listing the old inks waterproofs as yet.

Well my new ones arrived this morning from inka and quality looks really top notch; nice inclusion of 2 scatter cushions. Customer service been excellent but sadly no instructions but today the tech support guys calling me to talk me through fitting and will sort instructions for me. So far so good.