Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat pockets other than Brandrup?

Roc1

Roc1

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Are there any budget friendly alternatives to the Brandrup seat pockets that are any good? Also can the seats still swivel with pockets on them?

Thanks!

I bought the Brandrup ones 10 years ago and they've been invaluable.
They don't interfere with the swivel much unless they're absolutely jam packed with stuff.
They were expensive (of course :() but when i was looking for some front seat pockets i could only see alternatives that were general purpose rather than Cali purpose.
Might be different now ????

I bought the Brandrup ones 10 years ago and they've been invaluable.
They don't interfere with the swivel much unless they're absolutely jam packed with stuff.
They were expensive (of course :() but when i was looking for some front seat pockets i could only see alternatives that were general purpose rather than Cali purpose.
Might be different now ????

Inka’s fit like a glove & leave less of dent in your wallet

They do come up for sale once a while here on the forum , maybe get Brandrup ones for the price of aftermarket.

I was looking into the Brandrup seat pockets but availability and the price made me look at alternatives. I visited VanX last week and had a look at their seat pockets and I have to say they are very good quality for the price. Decided to purchase x2 in light grey and I'm really pleased with them. Very simple to fit and secure.

Had the Brandrup ones for five years now and still look like new, they use genuine Volkswagen material so they match the interior, the cheaper ones were just basic colours

Back