Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seats retrieved in leather!

Morganic

Morganic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
IMG_1907.JPG IMG_1910.JPG Just had seats retrimmed in leather. Lovely job and cost much lower than well known retrimmer mentioned on this site.
Not sure if I'm allowed to promote companies on this forum but I can let you have details if you're interested.
The guy has 13 years experience with a well known retrimmer and is based near Newport

View attachment 16931 View attachment 16929 Just had seats retrimmed in leather. Lovely job and cost much lower than well known retrimmer mentioned on this site.
Not sure if I'm allowed to promote companies on this forum but I can let you have details if you're interested.
The guy has 13 years experience with a well known retrimmer and is based near Newport

Title should be "Seats retrimmed in leather!" Prdictive text!!!!!
Should mention he is now working independent! He collected my seats and returned them when finished.

Very nice indeed!

when i get my vehicle, i'm thinking of retrim to leather. I would be interested in details if possible.

when i get my vehicle, i'm thinking of retrim to leather. I would be interested in details if possible.

Check out Facebook page. "AC auto trimmers." Guy is called Adam.

I notice you have seat airbags. Are you happy he has the relevant skills and qualifications to ensure they will still work correctly?

Good Point. I will check on that.:thumb If i decide to go for it. Thanks.

Just reread that and it maybe didn't come across as intended! Reason for asking is that I also have airbag seats and wood like a leather return...

I notice you have seat airbags. Are you happy he has the relevant skills and qualifications to ensure they will still work correctly?

We were looking at retrims and none of the retrimmers could give assurance about the airbag situation so I ended up going for second skin covers as the risk was too high, it can also cause problems with insurance if you are involved in an accident.

Absolutely! He has worked for a national company who retrim new cars arriving at a local port imported by a major car companies.
One of the first things I asked him was about airbags The new seat covers are made to a standard to ensure they work correctly. He is full conversant with the requirements. He also retrimms steering wheels with air bags.

Back