Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Second skin part number?

Alied

Alied

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Can anybody help me? I'm looking for the part number for a Brandrup Second Skin for a 3 seater 2016 California Beach in Kutamo black. Looking on the Brandrup website I can only see a T5 Beach listed but there is also a T6 Multivan listed. Are the T6 Beach and T6 Multivan the same bench?

100 705 754

Second Skin for 3-seater bench VW T6/T5 Multivan (from end of 2013) with ISOFIX mounting points in the backrest, design "Kutamo/Titanium Black"

Looks like only the grey ones appear in the Beach section, the black ones appear in the Multivan section, but it clearly says beach as well, so I think you will be fine.

Looks like the T5 and T6 seats are the same as well, at least after 2013.

100 705 754

Second Skin for 3-seater bench VW T6/T5 Multivan (from end of 2013) with ISOFIX mounting points in the backrest, design "Kutamo/Titanium Black"

Looks like only the grey ones appear in the Beach section, the black ones appear in the Multivan section, but it clearly says beach as well, so I think you will be fine.

Looks like the T5 and T6 seats are the same as well, at least after 2013.

The only reason that I'm questioning the part number is that there is T5 Beach listed after 2013 which is 100 705 691?

Back