Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

"secondary battery"..

I'm trying motors
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello everyone, I would like once again to ask a question that I can not understand ... I set as the main display of the control panel the battery level. I find going to the submenu "secondary battery" .. to which battery you referring to? I do not think the second services, as being connected in parallel should give the same voltage ... someone "lights."
thank you

I suppose you mean with control panel, the control panel at the roof of the cali.
It will show the status of the leisure battery (also called : household battery) . On the ocean there are indeed 2 leisure batteries in parallel, there is only one voltage to display.. It will not display the voltage of the starter battery.
On the contol unit there is the menu "display" and there you choose "battery status" , I don't understand where you read "secondary battery" ?

I suppose you mean with control panel, the control panel at the roof of the cali.
It will show the status of the leisure battery (also called : household battery) . On the ocean there are indeed 2 leisure batteries in parallel, there is only one voltage to display.. It will not display the voltage of the starter battery.
On the contol unit there is the menu "display" and there you choose "battery status" , I don't understand where you read "secondary battery" ?
If you hold the L lower button down and press the Control button for a few seconds you get the Hidden Diagnostic/Setup Menu. Second battery is in there.

Back