Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Self adhesive wear strip on rear of cab roof wind deflector?

FredFlintstone

FredFlintstone

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi, does anyone have the VW part number for the self adhesive wear strip that is stuck on the rear of the Cali cab roof wind deflector?

Have seen a suggestion to use PPF / helicopter tape in this area, but keen to identify the correct part & cost?

Have called VW and they couldn't help.

Thanks

Screenshot_20230629_225629_Chrome.jpg

There was a thread with all (both) part numbers posted recently.
use the search function, if you can’t find it post again and I’m sure someone post the link (you’ve obvs found the posts suggesting Helicopter tape, it’s that thread )

sorry if that sounds harsh , but you’ve already done the leg work, the detail is there (I think )

Last edited:
Here you go

Here you go

For the life of me I cannot locate the part number at all, hence my post. Have looked at the article you posted previously & again just now, but can't see any part number details, sorry .

Maybe you can PM me it?

Thanks

For the life of me I cannot locate the part number at all, hence my post. Have looked at the article you posted previously & again just now, but can't see any part number details, sorry .

Maybe you can PM me it?

Thanks
See post #1

The post text contains the part numbers Just above the first picture

“You can see they are shaped to fit the contour and handed.
UK Part Number passenger side = 7E7-853-979
UK Part number Drivers side = 7E7-853-980”

your looking but not Seeing

This supplier will be able to sell you the parts you need

Click on the red “Google” link it will take you to the suppliers page (shown below ) with the parts highlighted in red (you will need to scroll down a page or so after the exploded diagram shown In your original post

alternatively copy and paste each number (individually) into a search engine to see other suppliers

94E06510-1B3B-4839-AC62-BF7418361499.png

Last edited:
Back