Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Self isolation in campervan allowed?

B

BeatrixKiddo

Vehicle
Looking to buy
So Denmark has put the UK, apart from Wales, on their red list. This means we need to self isolate for 4 days before taking a test for release (we are both double vaccinated). All decent summerhouses in the area we are heading to are gone, same AIRbnb. Does anyone know if we can self isolate in van (chemical toilet, shower etc) (we have a Mercedes Grand Canyon S).
Wouldn't be going if it weren't for a very long overdue visit to elderly-in laws.

So Denmark has put the UK, apart from Wales, on their red list. This means we need to self isolate for 4 days before taking a test for release (we are both double vaccinated). All decent summerhouses in the area we are heading to are gone, same AIRbnb. Does anyone know if we can self isolate in van (chemical toilet, shower etc) (we have a Mercedes Grand Canyon S).
Wouldn't be going if it weren't for a very long overdue visit to elderly-in laws.
I would be very surprised if the authorities or a campsite would allow it.

I did it in Finland last year, and the hospital were aware I was doing it, no problems.

I did it in Finland last year, and the hospital were aware I was doing it, no problems.
But, if I remember correctly you were already in Finland at the time?

We don't have to use a campsite. Have access to a farm (one sole farmer) who would let us park there at the back.

We don't have to use a campsite. Have access to a farm (one sole farmer) who would let us park there at the back.
Only the authorities can give a definitive answer.

Found a (very expensive...ouch) Air Bnb

Back