Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

September Cali

L

Laurence

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, looking forward to picking up our new Cali from Volkswagon Liverpool in September. Trying to decide which seat covers to get!

:welcome

We're still deciding on which seat covers to go for too...

Welcome , clubshop ....;)

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
Still haven't got any seat covers after almost 3 years of continuous use.

Yes, it seems a shame to cover up the lovely seats.
Unless you have children who go round trashing the house or dogs then, personally I see no need. Autoglym Interior Shampoo works wonders. Unless you are concentrating on resale value rather than 'The Experience' of Campervan life.

Unless you have children who go round trashing the house or dogs then, personally I see no need. Autoglym Interior Shampoo works wonders. Unless you are concentrating on resale value rather than 'The Experience' of Campervan life.
That sounds good advice. Would Autoglyn remove coffee stains?

I do find it odd folks paying for beautiful leather deaths the hiding them under nylon seat covers.
I hired a van that had waterproof covers...then went south,,,,they get very sweaty around the seat and back area.....not pleasant.
I did get covers , but ones like in the club shop that have alcantara in the hot areas

I do find it odd folks paying for beautiful leather deaths the hiding them under nylon seat covers.
I hired a van that had waterproof covers...then went south,,,,they get very sweaty around the seat and back area.....not pleasant.
I did get covers , but ones like in the club shop that have alcantara in the hot areas
Leather deaths ....that was seats....what is ell check thinking

That sounds good advice. Would Autoglyn remove coffee stains?
Tea, definitely. Can't say about coffee as we haven't spilled any yet.
Have a good trip. We're off to Italy in a few days.
Paul.

I have seat covers because I have children. Period.

So I ordered normal cloth seats as it seems daft covering up expensive leather/alcantara ones.

However no seat cover could avoid a spillage we had last week.

My wife had left a full cuppa on the fridge top to cool down. My daughter opened the cupboard door knocking the tea over on top of the fridge. Due to the slope of the pitch (only 2deg) the entire cup of hot tea disappeared instantly down the back of the fridge.

Have no idea where that went. I've looked for it but can't find the liquid anywhere...

Everything is still working.

Lesson with children- don't leave anything spillable around.