Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Server Move Saturday 6th August

Good luck with the server migration!

I'll be alright as my new toy arrives on Saturday. As a result of this forum I shall be sat outside, hopefully in the sunshine looking at the sky.

Nope I shall not be in the Cali as its not yet built. Due to a thread on here about watches I shall be charging my solar watch and setting the time by satellite whilst simultaneously reading the 90 page manual and viewing 12 min you tube video.
Her indoors is happy as she will get to watch one of those programmes she recorded whilst I was watching sport

Mike

Server Move complete, please report any issues which you think may have not been there previously.

Thank you for the continued support of the forum and apologies for the inconvenience :)

Server Move complete, please report any issues which you think may have not been there previously.

Thank you for the continued support of the forum and apologies for the inconvenience :)
Well done for taking this on!

Are there any new "thingys" we should know about?

No nothing new from a website/end user point of view, server side there are a number of bugs fixed, increased power, different caching and expansion capabilities, additional backup practices in place so backups now sync to 4 different locations instead of 2.

The forum does need updating to the latest version of the software but again thats more of a maintenance release rather than new feature release currently.

Not sure if related but unable to upload photo using iPad ,says file size too big never a problem before upgrade.
It might just be our very snail pace broadband .

Image size problem is now solved :)

Not sure if this is related, but I am no longer getting alerts to threads I have contributed to or are watching :confused: