Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service costs

capt kirk

capt kirk

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi guys and gals
Can anyone me give me an idea of what we should be paying for a two year service. Mines due and being quoted £250 + vat but inc parts.

Cheers

The services prices are the same across the dealership unless a dealer has special offer. Check the VW comercial web page
Also fixed price for things like brakes cambelt

Just had mine done at VW and paid £295 plus VAT. 2 year service oil, air, pollen and fuel filter and oil

Don’t forget to mention your Cali club discount for another 10% off

I’ve just been quoted:
Full service £295+vat
Interim service £145+vat
MOT £50

Sounds about right to me. My 2nd service including mot and brake fluid change was 372 sheets. Now my warranty is up I will probably go elsewhere in future.

Dont you get first two years' service free? how does this actually pan out, one service after 12 months and then another at 24 months? seems obvious, but wondered why others talking about paying for second service.

Dont you get first two years' service free? how does this actually pan out, one service after 12 months and then another at 24 months? seems obvious, but wondered why others talking about paying for second service.
Because not everyone buys new Van's. The van I bought didn't have the service pack paid for

It depends on offers given at the time of purchase on a new van. Some times free sometimes not. You can buy service plans 2 or 4 in advance.

Always worth getting quote from a VW independent to compare against dealership rates. My local indy (VW Revolution in south Bucks) is perfectly competent to service T5s and 6s etc.

Those prices are for the simple, straight forward A & B services. Then you have the DSG, Haldex if 4 motion, and then the Cambelt and Water pump. All these are time or milage related.
Eg: Cambelt 4/5 yrs or 80,000 miles.

I've only have A services because I have an annual oil change.

I did change the air and pollen filter recently and both were contaminated at 37k. Fuel filter down to do but you will need at VCDS to prime. I have rear discs and pads in the garage ready to go on. (slight corrosion on disc as an advisory on the MOT and pads because I might as well at the same time)

We've just had ours done at Breeze in Poole. Had a choice of oil types and chose Premium which comes with a litre of oil to take away and was £340 +VAT inc filters, etc.
Very pleased with the job done and a couple of small things looked at too.
Car valeted inside and looked good. I asked them to leave the outside as we were driving back to Bristol in the rain and I'd wash it the next day.

We've just had ours done at Breeze in Poole. Had a choice of oil types and chose Premium which comes with a litre of oil to take away and was £340 +VAT inc filters, etc.
Very pleased with the job done and a couple of small things looked at too.
Car valeted inside and looked good. I asked them to leave the outside as we were driving back to Bristol in the rain and I'd wash it the next day.
I told them not to wash mine also.

Most VW Dealers will price match a local garage doing the same work and using genuine parts. My VW dealer has price matched my full service and it’s being done for £295 including VAT next week.

Thanks for all your input, i finally got a service done for £249. Included oil, oil filter, pollen filter, adblue top up, roof check, tyre pressure check nice folder with service history and recall notices, software update on radio ? And software update on van for adblue dosing, antifreeze check and van cleaned outside only, and top of the list professional people who seemed to know what they were doing, would recommend. Also offered to run me home after dropping off van and pick me up when it was ready. Reasonably happy bunny

Back