Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service with a cupcake!

That looks good ....both the Cali and the cupcakes that is...:thumb
Did they ate one before they handed the box over to you:D

:welcome

Not bad looking cakes.....All i got from the Liverpool van centre was 2 cheap plastic travel mugs. They did mention chocolates but these never materialised.

You should try Ipswich van centre, all I got was ditch water coffee in a cardboard cup.

Not bad looking cakes.....All i got from the Liverpool van centre was 2 cheap plastic travel mugs. They did mention chocolates but these never materialised.
I got the same from them, choccys came in the post two days later though!!

did not get cakes or choccys from Citygate :thanks

got a key ring from Cowfold and only because I asked if we could buy one and they said as an afterthought oh you can have that then!

Does make me smile £50k + on a van and £4 on cakes / chocolates or £10 on a bunch of flowers for the other 1/2 and we all think " how nice" but who has really paid for them. Never had such in any car deal so I hope it means I got the best price and dealers could not afford to "pay" for a token gift.

I got a great price at Liverpool & the biscuits came in the post with my name on the tin, well happy!

Enjoy the cakes, they are but a passing trifle. As for your Cali? Now that is a different matter.
Indulge and enjoy!