Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Services schedule

Sp0_0k

Sp0_0k

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
I can't find a list of all the service actions I should take with a vehicle.
Not in the manuals as well.
Like when to change DSG oil filters etc.

I can't find a list of all the service actions I should take with a vehicle.
Not in the manuals as well.
Like when to change DSG oil filters etc.
Do you not have a Service Schedule booklet? It is all laid out what work is required for each service. It should have been delivered with your Cali as it takes into account all the options that are built into your Cali. Did you have yr Cali from new?
If not and the booklet is missing it might be worth seeing if your dealer can help.

Looked through all the stuff I was given and nothing.
Service book, manuals and no service plan :(

There is a schedule for motor oil changes in a service book but nothing about the rest.

In the UK we get this which lists all the option codes and the detail of all the service schedules for your vehicleScan_20171009 (3).jpg Scan_20171009 (2).jpg Scan_20171009.jpg .

I have this book but it doesn't have a schedule. Service just makes markings in that book on what was done.

I have this book but it doesn't have a schedule. Service just makes markings in that book on what was done.
Your dashboard display will tell you when a service is due. If you scroll through the menus you will find a service option and if you select this it will tell you when a service is due. You may need to have engine running for full information.

Your dashboard display will tell you when a service is due. If you scroll through the menus you will find a service option and if you select this it will tell you when a service is due. You may need to have engine running for full information.
Nope it doesn't say lots of procedures.

Nope it doesn't say lots of procedures.
Sorry for any misunderstanding.
I understand your point better after some consideration. I think you could refer to the documents that Loz sent but this won't give you the full picture aqs some service items are "use" dependant. A dealer should be able to give you a specific list before you book it in for a service. Or at the very least "definite" and a "maybe" lists of items to be carried out.
Edit: It seems you can access VW's maintenance manual via https://erwin.volkswagen.de but you have to pay for it on a sliding scale depending how long you want access. If I were you I'd go to a dealer I think if you really need this information.

Last edited:
New Calis don’t get a service book according to Guy at Preston. Now all electronic records and dash display. We didn’t get one.

We didn't get one - Ocean delivery in September

New Calis don’t get a service book according to Guy at Preston. Now all electronic records and dash display. We didn’t get one.
Their smart trick to make owners come service at VW dealership. Though you aren't required by law.

I don't suppose you have a workshop manual for my cali with AXD engine ????????
Unfortunately not John, but for only a few euros you can get a day pass with printing rights on erwin, enter your vin and get all the vehicle specific manuals for yours and "print" them to pdf files to keep for reference..;)

Unfortunately not John, but for only a few euros you can get a day pass with printing rights on erwin, enter your vin and get all the vehicle specific manuals for yours and "print" them to pdf files to keep for reference..;)
Thanks @Loz i will give it a try

@johntowers46 Their SSL certificate expired yesterday, this is the error:

This server could not prove that it is erwin.volkswagen.de; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Tuesday, 10 October 2017. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

I doubt if there is a real issue with that site. You can override Chrome's warning by clicking on the Advanced link, or just wait until they renew their certificate.

• Agree
Reactions: Loz
Back