Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

She’s here

I’m guessing it’s my fault it’s raining lol.....
I have history as in 2007 I bought a soft top landy and it seemed to rain every weekend then lol , and it’s happening again hehehehe

Welcome, Come on spill the beans How did you get a Cali registered or was it registered b4 the current
Cali saga ?

Congratulations getting it through okay. You did well succeeding taking delivery of a diesel Cali (rev counter gives it away :thumb) in the current chaos. Enjoy it :thumb

Congratulations getting it through okay. You did well succeeding taking delivery of a diesel Cali (rev counter gives it away :thumb) in the current chaos. Enjoy it :thumb

Not sure what you mean ?
It’s a 2018 model yes but had it registered in Dec , pickled it up yesterday

What engine and gear box and date in Dec? have u not seen the other post re delays?

Had heard a few issues , I just thought it was
The dsg doesn’t pass the emissions for a passenger car as it’s a manual box technically....
I have no inside knowledge and guess mine just missed the cut off date as dealer had a couple of dsg 2018 reg in Dec too

First registration was 7 / Dec /17

In a small village called Torre Del Rico (Murcia Area) we are about 75kms inland from Alicante.

Love that area..... I have two sisters who live out that way . One in Vera and the other in Hurcal overa, bit further South .
We plan to travel down maybe this year or next year for an extended break in the sun .

Those two are the perfect match ....a Defender and a Cali ....dream on....

Nice one Tom,
would we get flamed, if we showed up at Billing in the vans ;-)

Love that area..... I have two sisters who live out that way . One in Vera and the other in Hurcal overa, bit further South .
We plan to travel down maybe this year or next year for an extended break in the sun .
Nice area around there. We were down on the Cabo de Gata, just after we got our Cali' in October. We will definitely be returning as it's beautiful and only about a 4 hour drive for us.